10.6.06

Don´t worry about the government

I see the clouds that move across the sky
I see the wind that moves the clouds away
It moves the clouds over by the building
I pick the building that I want to live in
I smell the pine trees and the peaches in the woods
I see the pine cones that fall by the highway
That´s the highway that goes to the building
That´s the building that I´m going to live in
(it´s over there)

My building has every convenience
It´s going to make life easy for me
It´s going to be easy to get things done
I will relax, along with my loved ones...loved ones
loved ones, visit the building
Take the highway, park, and come up and see me
I´ll be working, working, but if you come visit,
I´ll put dut down what I´m doing, my friends are important
Don´t worry about me ... don´t worry about me

I see the states across this big nation
I see the laws made in Washington D.C.
I think of the ones I consider my favourites
I think of the people that are working for me
Some civil servants are just like my loved ones
They work so hard, and they try to be strong
I´m a lucky guy to live in my building
They all need buildings to help them along
(it´s over there, over there)

My building has every convenience
It´s going to make life easy for me ...


[David Byrne - fra Talking Heads: "77" 1977]

Ingen kommentarer: